Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Are you saving time and money dusting?

When I originally purchased the Antibac Microfiber Dusting Mitt, I was thrilled at how quickly I could dust my house and how well it stayed clean. I wondered how well I could polish my furniture without using the "spray" polish. When I began using the dust mitt, I realized that I didn't need anything else. I have more shine on my furniture than I did with the "spray" polish. Using chemicals attracts dust to the furniture, which meant that I was constantly having to dust my house.


My husband was so pleased, when he used it, that he told me to purchase another Antibac Microfiber Dusting Mitt for his other hand. It is amazing how much faster he can dust using both hands.

Let's Compute --

Cost for Antibac Dusting Mitts (2 @ $14.99 ea) = $29.98

Cost for initial Swiffer Duster Starter pack = $4.97

Swiffer 16-ct Duster refills - 4 @ $11.97 = $47.88

Yearly cost to dust once a week  = $52.85

Total Savings for year 1 = $22.87

Total Savings each year after = $47.88

This cost savings does not include any product that you may have used to dust your furniture or if you need more than (1) starter pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment