Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Who let the dogs out?

I love this photo! Do you know how many times your kids touch your glass doors & windows? What about when your child occasionally “licks” the glass door while pressing their face & hands against the glass?

My dogs love to press their noses against the glass, which leaves their "nose prints" behind.  It doesn't matter if my dogs are inside or outside, they can make a mess of my glass doors.  I am cleaning my glass several times, but I do it the easy way! 

Using toxic cleaning products on the windows or glass is not preferred for obvious reasons!  What cleaning products are your children or pets ingesting during the course of the day? How long does your cleaning product have to remain on the surface before your surfaces are clean?

It wasn’t until I began to thoroughly read the product instructions on my disinfecting wipes -- the product had to remain "wet” for 4 minutes to clean the surface.  WOW!! Although the smell of “clean” was in the air, it took a while! I was still using a chemical that I didn't want my kids or pets to ingest.  I tried “green” cleaners, but I was not impressed with their ability to clean nor with the number of disposable paper towels that were required to wipe the cleaner from my surfaces.

With Norwex there are no chemicals necessary! Just use water! So easy to use that you can do it several times a day! If your window or glass is dirty, use the Norwex Antibac Enviro Cloth with water and follow with the Norwex Antibac Window Cloth for a streak-free shine.  These products are also available in a Basic Package.  A great way start using Norwex and experience how easy it is to use!  Start saving time & money!

Don’t put your pets or children at risk of being exposed to toxic chemicals; use something that you can trust. With kids helping & learning to clean using Norwex & water, you will be spending more time enjoying your kids & pets this summer.

Shop online at http://marilynquicksall.norwex.biz/
Visit my website at http://www.cleanchemicalfreeus.com/
Join my FanPage at www.facebook.com/CleanChemicalFree

No comments:

Post a Comment