Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Drain Care - Consultant Corner

submitted to the Norwex newsletter by Geneviene K

I've been a Norwex user for years...but mainly the cleaning cloths.  Every time a new product comes out I am still skeptical for some reason.  The Norwex Drain Care was one such product.

I have long hair, so sinks and showers where the drain slowly stops flowing "freely" is just a part of life.  It's normal for me to always have a bottle of Drano in my house.  It's toxic, I don't know what it does to the air I breathe, how worried do I need to be about my pets getting into any residue, or what if anything is it doing to my pipes?  So when the Norwex Drain Care arrived, I thought - well, probably won't work, but I'll give it a shot.  You pour one scoop of this 'enzymatic powder' down your drain followed by 4 oz of water and it's amazing!  The enzymes foam up and then down your drain (fun to watch).  No fumes, no gloves, no worries.  Drains run clean when it's done.  You would think okay that's fine, it's done its job. 

The next part is what amazed me most and I only realized several weeks later.  I'm use to having to clean my drains every now and then.  Well it struck maybe 2 months later, that my drains weren't slowing down...they were STILL CLEAN.  This made me think that the Norwex Drain Care had actually worked better than the previous products I used to use.  I did not have to do repeated treatments!  The Norwex product  had probably cleaned out the pipes better than the other product ever did!  I'm sure I've had the Norwex Drain Care for several months and have only used it once...I'm sure the little jar will probably last me.  How can you not love that?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment