Sunday, April 3, 2011

Norwex Makes Cents


Look at what you could be saving using Norwex Eco-Friendly Products!  Norwex will save you time & money. 

Save money by reducing the use of chemicals and cleaning supplies up to 90%.  The average household spends $450 - $600 a year on these items.  Here is a cost evaluation of what you could save over a 2-year time period using Norwex.  I have heard customers say that Norwex is "just too expensive".  While this may appear to be true, you have to look at what you are saving over time.  Yes, you will pay a little more when you "go green", but you have to look at the benefits to your family and the environment.  

I used other "green" products, before discovering Norwex, that may have cost the same as other cleaning products, but I still used paper towels or other disposable products to clean.  Not with the same result as using Norwex.  Norwex provides a satisfaction that my counter tops are 99.9% bacteria free, just using water! 

This cost evaluation does not include all the paper towels and other disposable products that you may use with other cleaning products.  My family has almost eliminated the need for paper towels.

Spring Cleaning was so much easier with Norwex.  Norwex has taken the chore out of cleaning by saving us time.  Knowing that everyone can use Norwex makes cleaning so much easier and safer.  Cutting my cleaning time by 75% has provided me the time to pursue other activities and hobbies.  In today's busy world, decreasing your cleaning time can eliminate a lot of stress.

Spending more time with those that are important in your life -- that is truly important!


1 comment:

  1. Marilyn, can I get a copy of this comparison sheet? I am a Norwex consultant in Virginia. This is the best comparison sheet I've seen. Nice job! carriejknight @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete