Saturday, April 2, 2011

When it comes to Spring Cleaning – Less is More!

As Spring has arrived, my thoughts have turned to Spring cleaning.

Have you heard the term “Less is more”? As I began my spring cleaning, I was focused on getting rid of the dust & dirt left behind from the winter months. Using Norwex gives my home a smell of clean. Only using water to make my home clean truly gives me a sense of “less is more”. I don’t have to leave toxic cleaning products on my windows, counters, furniture or floors. As I do dishes & laundry, I realized that I only use 1 teaspoon of detergent – Now that is less than any product! Even the air freshener I use is so concentrated that it has taken me a year to use it up! Compare that to other laundry detergents, dishwasher detergents & air fresheners. The smell of clean smells like nothing and using so little product saves me time & money!

I had a customer that was having difficulty with her kitchen tile & grout. The heavy traffic areas had turned the grout lines dark and left her floor looking dirty. She had tried every non-toxic cleaner from a bleach water solution, ammonia water solution, and vinegar & water spray. Finally, she tried floor & grout cleaners, but nothing ever worked. She had decided that she would have to replace the grout or try to paint it.

I told my customer to try the Norwex Cleaning Paste, an old toothbrush, and water! Well… see for yourself. These are the before & after photos my customer took of her tile and grout.




You can see that the grout line that has been cleaned has returned to its original color. She is thrilled that Norwex has once again proven that it can clean & renew surfaces.

Norwex will save you time, money, improve your family’s health and protect the environment. I have had many customers tell me that their family has been so much healthier using Norwex products.  Why smell all those chemicals when going down the store aisles? Imagine how much better you can feel and how much more time you can spend with your family, just changing cleaning products.

Spring is the best time to evaluate how you are cleaning your home and what you can do to help the environment by using eco-friendly products. Make this year the year that you become more eco-friendly.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog I am gonna Love your organization as well as commercial cleaning calgary ! The daily and weekly bins are a great idea.Thanks for posting this sort of information !
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete